I've just stumbled upon this blog (thanks Twitter! Best way to discover new blogs) and I already have a major style crush on Ron, the chemistry student behind the blog. Her outfit shoots are adorable and with her glasses, short hair and fun accessories she would definitely fit in with us Wardrobe Convos girls. Her blog is very visual with interesting outfit photographs. I especially like the way she has an "Ethical Directory" to list all the ethical brands she's a fan of.
You can catch up with her on Twitter (like I did).
Helen's crushin' on... Frankly Ms Shankly
How could Frankly Ms Shankly have not featured as one of our blog crushes?! It's been about a year since I meet the lovely Emily at the Edinburgh Bloggers Afternoon Tea. I've followed her blog ever since and it was so nice catching up recently at the MFSAwards. This orange haired babe knows all the best spots to eat in the capital and she certainly knows how to rock some monochrome. Even if I do love seeing her in a bit of colour every now and again.
Catch more of Emily's serious selfies and Edinburgh adventures on Instagram.
We're also lovin'...
- Constant colour crush Lovely Sara is showing just how incredibly vibrant the UK is with her recent visit.
- Our girl Miss West End Girl is making us feel a whole lot better about turning 30.
- We love crowd funding and there are some great campaigns to get behind. Help jeweller Joanne Garner study at The Royal College of Art and get awesome jewellery rewards, or get The Sad Ghost Club to their new studio with spooky perks, or both!
- We love a solid jacket and Glasgow Fashion Girl is killing it in this polkadot beaut!
- Designer and illustrator David Black of House of Black has just started selling his sassy illustrations online and at Factory 45 (more about Factory 45 coming soon).