Dreamy photography, colourful outfits and some seriously beachy vibes. Sophie's blog SOINSPO is filled with summer dreams, even throughout the winter months. She has a fabulously quirky style and a very impressive collection of sunglasses. I love her styling and use of fun props (see her post on pool floats for the perfect example of this). Alongside gorgeous outfit posts, Sophie shares short stories, playlists and wishlists - making it a great read, as well as full of fashion inspiration.
Catch her on Instagram and Pinterest for more colourful fun.
Kimberley is crushin' on.... Keiko Lynn
I've been following this blog for a really long time and her photos always stop me scrolling on my Bloglovin feed. This is surprisingly uncommon for me where style bloggers are concerned- normally I get used to their styles and it stops feeling fresh (soz). But Keiko is just so adorable and always impeccably dressed. This is a cute, uplifting blog with plenty of colour and pattern. What more could you want?
You can catch Keiki on Twitter or Instagram.
We are also lovin'
- Fellow blogging duo She and Hem are sharing some super bright florals-twinning is winning!
- Hannah Westwater shares her body insecurities in a thoughtful post about women's hyper awareness of the need to be attractive
- Our girl Lynsay has updated her home, aka The Rainbow Palace (we've visited and confirm it lives up to its moniker).
- This truthful account of a surprise pregnancy from Ada Lovelace
- Micro fringe- yay or no? A guide by the fabulous Scottish Bitches